Reputable Minnesota Law Firm Delivers Straightforward Legal Guidance
Experienced counsel for personal injury, business, family law, real estate, and legacy matters in the Twin Cities
When you’re confronted with a legal issue, there’s no reason to brave the storm alone. At Merrigan, Brandt & Ostenso, PA. in Hopkins, we have represented individuals and businesses throughout the Minneapolis–Saint Paul area since 1985. Our highly qualified attorneys draw on 100 years of combined experience to represent individual and business clients, and our firm is equipped to tackle any legal dilemma you face. Whether you’re starting a new business, selling your home, settling a divorce, or probating a will, we can provide you with trusted advice and results-oriented representation.
Dedicated legal support for clients in the Twin Cities
Throughout the greater Minneapolis–Saint Paul area, we are known for both our knowledge of the law and our commitment to providing each client with personalized attention. Our lawyers take the time to listen to your story and tailor representation to meet your unique needs. Corporations, small businesses, and individuals seek our counsel for many reasons, but especially because we:
- Focus on bringing you peace of mind — We understand that all legal issues are stressful. From the moment we take your case, our lawyers keep you updated on your case’s progress so you know where you stand at all times as we work diligently to resolve your legal matter.
- Provide hands-on support — When you seek our help for a legal issue, we provide you with one-on-one attention, which includes prompt replies to questions and concerns, until your case is resolved.
- Deliver cost-effective counsel — Understanding your need to keep legal costs down, we strive to uncover solutions that are both creative and affordable.
We aim to build lasting and personal relationships with every client we represent. Regardless of how difficult your legal matter may seem, our experienced attorney are up for the challenge.
Comprehensive assistance for a variety of legal issues
Our firm offers skilled representation to people and businesses throughout the Twin Cities in a wide range of practice areas:
- Business law — We represent businesses of all sizes in transactions, formations, and contract review matters. Additionally, we represent business owners in litigation.
- Personal injury — If you are injured in a slip and fall incident, car crash, or pedestrian accident, our personal injury lawyers will advocate passionately for your right to compensation. We also represent surviving family members in wrongful death claims.
- Family law — Our compassionate family law attorneys represent clients in divorce, spousal support, child custody, and visitation cases throughout the Twin Cities area.
- Real estate law — If you’re planning on buying or selling property in Minnesota, our lawyers can help you navigate the local real estate landscape. We guide people and businesses through the purchase and sale of property, advise landlords and tenants on their rights, and address condominium disputes for homeowners.
- Estate planning law — We advise Minnesota residents on wills and trusts, guardianships, and other estate planning matters. Our attorneys also have substantial experience representing clients in probate and trust litigation.
With a century of combined experience, our attorneys have the knowledge to assist you with whatever legal issue comes your way and the commitment to uphold your rights throughout the process.
Contact a respected Minnesota law firm today
Merrigan, Brandt & Ostenso, PA. is committed to helping clients resolve business, personal injury, family, real estate, and estate planning issues in the Twin Cities area. Please call 952-777-2283 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our Hopkins office.