Keith came from Hawai’i to Minnesota for college some 40 years ago, and he ended up making the colder state his permanent home. He maintains his connection with the Islands by playing the ukulele and by wearing aloha shirts whenever he can. Keith is active in his parish of St. Gabriel the Archangel in Hopkins. He is a film buff and enjoys swimming and biking.
- John A. Dalsin & Son, Inc. v. Metropolitan Council — Ramsey County, Minnesota (2005). We won a trial verdict for our client on claims of monies owing and breach of contract.
- Schwartz v. Schwartz — Minnesota Court of Appeals (2006). The Court of Appeals affirmed the trial court’s findings in favor of our client in matters of custody, child support, spousal maintenance, and property division.
- M&S Roofing, Inc. v. Ketroser — Hennepin County, Minnesota (2009). We successfully obtained the full amount owing on our client’s mechanic’s lien claims, including an award of attorneys’ fees.
- Deeb v. Elashri — Hennepin County, Minnesota (2014). We won a trial verdict for our client on claims that his former employer violated the Federal Fair Labor Standards Act, resulting in awards of damages and attorneys’ fees.
- P.G. v. CEA, et al. This was a personal injury case involving a severely injured client who slipped and fell on an icy apartment driveway. We secured a six-figure settlement for our client.
- John A. Dalsin & Son, Inc., Minneapolis, Minnesota. This is a century old, family-owned, roofing and sheet metal contractor, providing services throughout the Twin Cities Area. Representative projects include the Mall of America and the re-roofing of the Cathedral of St. Paul. We have represented Dalsin in commercial litigation, insurance defense, and in mechanic’s liens.
- Roofers Mart, Inc., Minneapolis, Minnesota. Roofers Mart has been a distributor of commercial roofing products throughout the Twin Cities for over 30 years. We have represented Roofers Mart in commercial litigation, mechanic’s liens, and in corporate matters.